Évora is the capital of the Alentejo region and can be perfectly covered in one day as you can walk to all the monuments.
It is the Portuguese city with more national monuments after Lisbon.
Here is a list of the main attractions of the city, we hope you like it!
- Convent of St. Francis and Chapel of the Bones
- Évora Public Garden and Palace of Don Manuel
- Giraldo Square
- Palace of the Dukes of Cadaval and Church of St. John the Evangelist
- The Roman Baths of the Municipal Chamber of Évora
- Temple of Diana, the most important Roman remains to see in Évora
- The Cathedral or Sé
- University of Évora
- Rua 5 de outubro
- Água de Prata Aqueduct